Thursday, October 12, 2006

Seaside Breeze

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share some pictures that I took last week when we headed to Golden Sands after the big storm. The light was incredible! I wish I had my Nikon D200 with me but I only grabbed my fuji digital point & shoot since it is so nice and handy and you can practically take it anywhere with you. I pumped up a bit the contrast and color but in reality IT really was an awesome scene. Yeah, it would have made a perfect backdrop for a photoshoot. *sigh*








And a rare one of me since I don't like to give the camera out of my hands... but I know my family likes to see me from time to time too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i was wondering if you could please get me the recipe for hobza bread. we own a cafe and are catering for a country womens assosiation next month, for there anual international night as you guest the night is on Malta. could you please help me, kindest regards Tanya Australia. Paul_tan@bigpond.net.au